Interested In Hosting a Training For Safety Course?What Does It Take To Host a Course?
The Advantages of Hosting
Click HERE to host
What Does It Take To Host a Course?
Hosting a Training For Safety course is easy. The professional staff at Training For Safety:
- Provide qualified instructors, printed and/or electronic handouts, audio recordings, video presentations, and other required materials.
- Provide instructor transportation and lodging.
- Advertise the course via e-mail, fax, and other advertising methods to appropriate agencies and individuals.
- Complete and file all required POST, STC, and/or EMSA documentation.
- Provide all registration services, including registering students, collecting course fees, sending registration confirmations, and sending lodging information.
- Issue an appropriate certificate of completion to students who successfully complete the curriculum.
Your agency does the following:
- Provides a suitable classroom capable of seating 35 individuals comfortably. The classroom should be equipped with a projector screen, computer projector, and sound system.
- Provides beverages and light refreshments each morning at the beginning of class.
- Sends a CLETS and NLETS teletype advertising the course. We even provide a sample!
- Advertise the course to local agencies via existing Training Manager's meetings, Chief's meetings, etc.
- Provide a listing of names and telephone numbers of suggested local lodging facilities. Provide a list of local restaurants and shopping for students to patronize during their stay in your community.
The Advantages of Hosting:
- Your agency receives FREE training. Up to four complementary spaces per class, useable anytime, anywhere, within 12 months of your course.
- Showcase your agency and your community. Bring revenue to your local restaurants, hotels, and shopping areas.
- Keep your personnel close, in case of emergency.